Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Describe the problem**
Funder cancelled a bounty. When Eth is returned. Crowdfunding turns into a Tip.
Create a Bounty and add crowdfunding. Cancel the bounty and see that a claim tip menu item shows up in your profile.
User is noted that any Crowdfunded amount is returned via Tip and that they'll need to go to a drop down menu to claim it.
- What is a more clear way to handle/message this?
- Users expect some communication as to where the rest of the crowdfunding is sent.
- Users do not expect it to be changed to a Tip.
- This also needs to be documented somewhere
- A notificatio/emailn would also be helpful per user comment below.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Propose a ux/message that explains that is happening to users crowdfunding.
- [ ] Review with core team
- For bounties in cancelled status with a crowdfund (ensure that there are no complaints from funders via emails/slack).