Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Describe the problem**
Funder cancelled a bounty. When Eth is returned. Crowdfunding turns into a Tip.
Create a Bounty and add crowdfunding. Cancel the bounty and see that a claim tip menu item shows up in your profile.
User is noted that any Crowdfunded amount is returned via Tip and that they'll need to go to a drop down menu to claim it.
- What is a more clear way to handle/message this?
- Users expect some communication as to where the rest of the crowdfunding is sent.
- Users do not expect it to be changed to a Tip.
- This also needs to be documented somewhere
- A notificatio/emailn would also be helpful per user comment below.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Propose a ux/message that explains that is happening to users crowdfunding.
- [ ] Review with core team
- For bounties in cancelled status with a crowdfund (ensure that there are no complaints from funders via emails/slack).