Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
as a user who has either funded an issue on Gitcoin or completed several bounties successfully, i'd like a 'verified' image on my profile, so ppl know i'm legit
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
so that you can easily visually distinguish which users that you may potentially work with are legit
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
no verification image
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Build Updates to Admin, show checkboxes
- [ ] Add a graphic to display the verified badge
- [ ] Update header to profile page
- [ ] Build flyout on profile page
- [ ] Link flyout to Verified Info page
- [ ] Update with leaderboard rank (nice to have)
- [ ] Set up data tracking (work with @frankchen07
- [ ] Review with squad & extended team
_Possible Ideas for future from Kevin's ticket._
1. users can request to be verifid
2. email is sent to an admin asking for verfification
3. admin can check a checkbox on the profile to verify them
4. verification image shows up in their profile image, and also on their profile
- [ ] bounty metrics (median bounties completed, median bounty size, acquisition retention) cohorted by "verified status"
- [ ] subjective feedback from funders who complete bounties using verified contributors