Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
There are some great projects in the ecosystem, that already have a spec and someone excited about working on them... But just need a little bit of financial support.
* `/grants` -- a landing page that describes the grant initiative
* `/grants/explorer` - an index of all of the grants
* `/grants/new` the ability to create a new grant
# Attributes of a Grant
* `reference_url` -- usually a github repo, the home of the project online
* `Stakeholders` - a list of people ( eth address, name, role, url) involved in the project
* `Current_funding` -- the amount that the grant is currently funded
* `Goal_funding` - the desired amount that the grant is currently funded
* `vests` -- set to true to allow the funds to vest over `vest_period` of time. Until funds are vested, they can be recalled.
# Design Bounty
* a design for the three pages listed in the "What" section