Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a matching partner, I want to be able to apply to become a matching partner right on gitcoin.co/grants, so that I can get credit and the process is automated
### Why Is this Needed
So that we can recruit more match partners in an automated way.
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
This is a continuation of https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/pull/3870
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
A button will be added on Gitcoin.co/Grants using current styles. The text on the button will be "Become a Matching Partner".
When the button is clicked, If a user is NOT logged in:
- the user will be prompted to login.
When the button is clicked, If a user is logged in
1. an info message will pop up that says "Thank you for volunteering to match on Gitcoin Grants. You are supporting open source, and we thank you 🙏"
2. a Metamask confirmation will pop up, with an address 0x00De4B13153673BCAE2616b67bf822500d325Fc3 prefilled
3. When the funds are sent, the txID will be sent to the backend, where they will be stored as a `MatchPledge`
4. When the tx clears, then the MatchPledge will be publicly shown on Gitcoin.co/grants (note there is already some infrastructure that can handle this, check the `update_tx_status` mgmt command.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
### Data Requirements
[comment]: # (How will we measure the success of this feature? What kind of tracking is needed for this feature (clicks, impressions, flag)?)
Number of matching partners goes up.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)