Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### As a user of Gitcoin I'd like to know when I have notifications in Gitcoin that I need to act upon.
### This task requires front-end and back-end knowledge.
### Turnaround Time 10 Days, please only apply if you can complete this within the time frame specified.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Use current Gitcoin email template
- [ ] The name of the person should be **dynamic** based on who it's sent to.
- [ ] Build a simple email that sends users a **weekly** reminder of notifications that they need to read in Gitcoin. Schedule the weekly trigger for all users
- [ ] Use cron
- [ ] The backend endpoint is located at `/inbox/notifications/`
- [ ] Clicking on the button takes the user to the notification page.
- [ ] Email must be responsive.
- [ ] All tests must pass before code is merged
- [ ] Review with Gitcoin core team
[Notification Email 2.zip](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/files/2947118/Notification.Email.2.zip)