Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder I'd like to be able to co manage a bounty with my team members.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Market validated customer need. Currently there is no ability to share/co manage bounties at this time.
**New Feature: Shared Management**
This feature should allow for a user to but may not be limited to:
- Create an issue for an org - github
- Be able to manage permissions for bounties: review, approve, accept a contributor for a task
- If i’m an owner of an org, i can specify an address, regular or multisig
- This does not include paying
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Brainstorm with engineering feasibility and constraints to consider.
- [ ] A task flow is created for how this feature would work
- [ ] Screen designs are created to detail the experience steps.
- [ ] Review with 3-5 funders for feedback
- [ ] Review with green squad core team
### Data Requirements
- [ ] data metrics tbd based on the experience created
- [ ] decrease in customer complains about this particular issue