Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Build- Suggesting Verified Contributor profiles for review, or contributors you've worked with in the past
### User Story
As a funder, when I'm completing the funder form, I'd like Gitcoin to recommend to me workers for my Bounty. These could be verified contributors or contributors I've worked with in the past.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Currently we don't have this feature.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Definition of Done
- [x] - Implement new design
- [x] - Implement select behavior
- [x] - Implement on click actions
- [ ] - Implement modal data
- [x] - request data for select
- [x] - send first 5 data for contributors
- [x] - find all recommended contributors and send them on click
- [x] - send all other contributors
- add new field in backend
- fire an email after fund issue is successful.
### Data Requirements
- [ ] long term retention should increase
- [ ] feature usage, of the bounties that were opened, which ones had suggestions, x days out from release
- [ ] for each bounty, who was suggested