Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Build- Suggesting Verified Contributor profiles for review, or contributors you've worked with in the past
### User Story
As a funder, when I'm completing the funder form, I'd like Gitcoin to recommend to me workers for my Bounty. These could be verified contributors or contributors I've worked with in the past.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Currently we don't have this feature.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Definition of Done
- [x] - Implement new design
- [x] - Implement select behavior
- [x] - Implement on click actions
- [ ] - Implement modal data
- [x] - request data for select
- [x] - send first 5 data for contributors
- [x] - find all recommended contributors and send them on click
- [x] - send all other contributors
- add new field in backend
- fire an email after fund issue is successful.
### Data Requirements
- [ ] long term retention should increase
- [ ] feature usage, of the bounties that were opened, which ones had suggestions, x days out from release
- [ ] for each bounty, who was suggested