Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
As a bounty funder, I want to easily understand the bounty creation process.
There is a lot of information in the bounty creation flow such as metamask authentication, top tabs that do not accurately match the creation flow and form fields that are difficult to read. Mostly a structural update, very little visual update aside from resizing robot graphic and adding banners.
- This is clean up of the bounty screen only, not to redesign the flow.
# Definition of Done
- Updates are made reflect the current experience and make bounty creation clearer (see provided documentation).
- Updating top nav to surface fund an issue
- Removing Metamask blocker page and change to a banner format
- Updating the order of form fields
- Adding dismissable banners in 3 states
- Support responsive views
- Leverage type and form styles defined in [Gitcoin UI Kit](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative)
- Work with @PixelantDesign on any outstanding questions
- Remove Top four tabs on the following screens: Submit Work and Accept Bounty Fulfillment
- For form fields which are uneditable since data is brought in from Github. Add a tooltip on hover to indicate how a user might be able to edit this info.
# Reference Materials
### Banners for the 4 scenarios
![Screen Shot 2018-03-09 at 5.58.59 PM.png](https://waffleio-direct-uploads-production.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/5a83295aa5cc6700136b4bc8/125516c66e82c728ace21e0d46db978826878de9bce1b057e40fa0c5710b77206454fa6b7191a37df117234f5a565ecc3c4a4356bcbbd671f3e57862804e0ebcd73c5c22953910afb9864aee01ba24df4fd4b0e9821ad2f42f67b6d5db1063474f4dcbed5727a19041c95df44be74e53a7143f6ae67f2431.png)
*SVG Files are below*