Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Describe the bug**
[comment]: # (A clear and concise description of what the bug is.)
Kudos does not appear in profile when you fill out an airdrop link ( gitcoin.co/kudos/redeem/_secret_code_
[comment]: # (Steps to reproduce the behavior)
0. Create an airdrop link in admin > bulk redemption code
1. Open up two browser windows and take both of them to the bulk redemption code's URL
2. Submit the redemptions at the same time.
3. Both redemptions will be broadcast to the network, but only one will be confirmed because they will both have the same nonce.
4. As a result, when the `update_tx_status` crontab runs, it will mark `kudostransfer.receive_tx_status` as `dropped`.
5. As a result, the Kudos will drop off of the users profile
[comment]: # (A clear and concise description of what you expected to happen.)
IF a KudosTransfer from a Bulk Redemption Code drops, then we should have a script that checks for this and resubmits it to the network. To do that, one will likely have to take this code https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/blob/master/app/kudos/views.py#L629-L702 and refactor it such that it can be called more than once per KudosTransferObject and so it is DRY (don't repeat yourself)
This is a root cause fix for https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/3164