Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# User Story
As a funder, I'd like to be able to fund an issue without completing the lengthy form fields.
As a contributor, I'd like to see a description of a project so that I have enough information to work from to complete this bounty.
**Goal**: Quickfund an issue, thereby increasing conversion rate PR: https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/pull/2387
**Problem to Solve:**
Going to thh form > submit a bounty (90% dropoff)
Goal 75% drop off.
Basic fund vs Advanced Funding Interface
# Definition of Done
- [ ] Build Funder Form and Refresh with collapsable form fields
- [ ] Build as designed
- [ ] Defaulted files are displayed, collapsed fields are hidden on default view
- [ ] Must be responsive
- [ ] Post video of builds or mockups, and post link to staging for feedback
- [ ] Review with Core team
- [ ] TBD if it makes sense to update private repo form as well
# Data Tracking
- Successful funded issues on full form vs short form
- Decrease in drop off at fund issue
![fund issue (1) (1)](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/238235/56983247-2c398180-6b51-11e9-85e7-b55f7a6042f3.png)