Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# User Story
As a funder I'd like to be asked to work with a contributor again.
As a contributor I'd like to be notified if a funder has other issues I can work on, on his repo.
# Why is this important?
- We want to make it easier for funder to continue to find value in the system. Suggest interactions that are timely and relevant.
- When good working relationships happen, we want those relationships to continue and build upon good experiences.
- We want to build a loop where funders engage with contributors to increase funding of bounties/platform revenue.
# Definition of Done
- [ ] Build backend of this experience
- [ ] Update the transaction confirmation screen (if front end support needed)
- [ ] Fetch Data for If funder clicks yes, Take user to user directory to select issue (follow that flow)
- [ ] Fetch Data for If funder clicks no, then take funder to issue explorer
- [ ] Post on video, screenshots, or staging link for review
- Prompt Funder after payout screen at bounty acceptance
- Do you want to work with this contributor again?
- Show Github issues funded (user directory flow)
- contributor is notified of this re collaboration opportunity (email).
- If funder doesn't see/click the prompt in app - send follow up email after 24 hrs taking a funder into the above flow.