Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder I'd like to have the right contributors apply for my bounty.
**Hypothesis:** If we add high level categories to all of the bounties, then workers with the correct skills will apply, because contributors will more accurately understand the skills needed to complete the task.
**new categories on the bounty (as it makes them searchable) and the user one (since it makes them matchable).**
There is a lot of bounties with keywords that doesn't reflect for real what skills the worked need, for example is a backend task? is a front end? if the keyword css and html are there can be confusing.
- better matching of funders and contributors
- easy to find bounties
- make it easy to do automatic crossing between users
- more accurate recommendations
### User Stories
1) Funder Form - Create categories of bounties to do a better matching:
- Add categories checkboxes to fund form
[ ] FE
[ ] BE
[ ] DESIGN
[ ] DOC
[ ] OTHER
- make keywords and category should be "required"
- Display front end to funder form
- Add checkboxes
- Follow styles already set
- Send datâ to back end
- Create the categories in the backend
- Add table entry
- Post Screenshot or video of completed work
FE 2, BE 3