Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
as a funder/coder, i want gitcoin to know which mode i am in, so that it can create an experiment that is targeted to me
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
to target user experiences based upon mode
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
no toggle in nav
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
toggle in nav
![Screen Recording 2019-06-12 at 03 43 PM](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/513929/59381340-21196a00-8d29-11e9-8ed8-84c5ac89781b.gif)
toggle in emails
![Screen Recording 2019-06-12 at 03 43 PM_1](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/513929/59381339-21196a00-8d29-11e9-9399-9d587149d158.gif)
1. mode should be stored in the database. the dapp should record when people toggle back and forth (model fields: pk, profile_fk, timestamp + mode)
2. mode should be prefilled according to the following: during onboarding, people can select a mode. for existing users (before this feature is built), we will select their mode using the following algo: if they have funded a grant OR send a tip or funded a bounty, they should be a funder. if they have not, they are a coder.
1. when a user funds a bounty they will be placed in funder mode.
1. also profiles should show whether people are in funder mode or coder mode.
1. new_bounties_email should not be sent to funders
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
### Data Requirements
[comment]: # (How will we measure the success of this feature? What kind of tracking is needed for this feature (clicks, impressions, flag)?)
email open rates increase
time on site increases
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)