Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a contributor using the explorer if nothing is found the "nothing found" message should have a link to https://gitcoin.co/requests
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
To increment the number of interesting bounties and be more assertive
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
just a nothing found message
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
People click the button, fill the form and then an email is sent to the organisation with all the data of the request.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Edit empty state to add a the link as the image
- [ ] Create a new field in bounty request "org email"
- [ ] fetch the organisation issue email (ex: https://api.github.com/orgs/gitcoinco)
- [ ] Send an email to the organisation with the request data (simple email template will be provided for this task) Data to include into the email are:
link to the issue,
link to create an issue with parameters (this already works like this with issue url and user id: https://gitcoin.co/bounty/new?invite=USERID&source=ISSUEURL )
### Data Requirements
[comment]: # (How will we measure the success of this feature? What kind of tracking is needed for this feature (clicks, impressions, flag)?)
This will increment the number of funders
This will increment the number of bounties
Bounty will likely get done faster and with better quality.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
This feature will be used in the future to be able to request bounties from other sites like organization directory.
- Be sure to fill the org email in the server side to prevent abuse of spammers
- Be sure to fill userid checking if the user is logged in
- Be sure the url field coming from the form is actually a valid one (github url)