Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a Funder, I'd like the ability for issues I've re-marketed to surface to the top of the issue explorer as a newly opened issue.
As a Contributor, I'd like to see re-marketed issues at the top of the issue explorer so I'll know that it is open and available to be worked on.
When an issue is remarketed, it should surface to the top of the issue explorer and show up as a new issue in notifiers-gitcoin on slack.
This will help us move issues through the platform.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Build a feature that allows for surfacing to the top of the issue explorer when Funder opts for this option.
- [ ] Create a rule where funder can't do this more than two times (to limit misuse) per discussion with @ceresstation and @PixelantDesign .
- [ ] We only allow remarket if funder has reviewed **and** rejected all the workers in the list.
- [ ] If there are contributors that have applied (that funder needs to review), the button should be grayed out. When there are no contributors pending, the button becomes active.
- [ ] To clean up the buttons a bit move the Extend Expiration under Edit Issue Details button into dropdown menu. See other existing dropdown styles.
- [ ] Post a video or screenshots of the feature built
- [ ] This issue passes all of the tests and revisions from the Gitcoin Core engineering team.