Workers Auto Approve
Build Dashboard Front-End
### User Story
As a funder on the Gitcoin platform, I'd like a central place to check-in to see how my bounties are doing, and know the actions I need to take next.
### Why Is this Needed
No Dashboard in Gitcoin
_This task is to set up the front end of backend work created on sprint 13._
- Use information from per-bounty api that to show applicant details shown In mockup
- Display in Contributor Icon and github name
- Display high level bounty stats up top
- Break up page in 3 sections
- Open Bounties, Submitted Bounties, Expired Bounties (see mockup)
- Display data end points for elements that are displayed
- Display _Bounty:_ order by most recent applicants
- Display_Applicants:_ order by the time each applied
- Display pulled in data for all open bounties.
- Allow ability to accept/reject on the front-end
- Display all bounties
- Allow clicking to user directory in case the right contributors don’t apply.
- Display according to design, _Bounty:_ Order by most recent applicant submission
- Display_Applicants:_ order by the time each contributor submitted, recent first.
- Display user name eth address, pr info, commit count
- Allow ability to accept and reject
- Display the relevant information
- Order based on recently expired bounty
- Clicking extend expiration takes user to issue details with expiration date modal open.
### Current Behavior
### Definition of Done
Front-end is built as shown in design
* Depending on how much we get done in sprint 14, product team to decide when to release this feature.
* Also depends on feedback from continued dashboard research that is happening.
### Data Requirements
- Number of click actions taken on the dashboard
### See Design Here
[See the Latest design ](https://consensys.invisionapp.com/share/NYSOGHX2D8R#/371051245_Dashboard_-1-)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: