Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder on the Gitcoin platform, I'd like a central place to check-in to see how my bounties are doing, and know the actions I need to take next.
### Why Is this Needed
No Dashboard in Gitcoin
_This task is to set up the front end of backend work created on sprint 13._
- Use information from per-bounty api that to show applicant details shown In mockup
- Display in Contributor Icon and github name
- Display high level bounty stats up top
- Break up page in 3 sections
- Open Bounties, Submitted Bounties, Expired Bounties (see mockup)
- Display data end points for elements that are displayed
- Display _Bounty:_ order by most recent applicants
- Display_Applicants:_ order by the time each applied
- Display pulled in data for all open bounties.
- Allow ability to accept/reject on the front-end
- Display all bounties
- Allow clicking to user directory in case the right contributors don’t apply.
- Display according to design, _Bounty:_ Order by most recent applicant submission
- Display_Applicants:_ order by the time each contributor submitted, recent first.
- Display user name eth address, pr info, commit count
- Allow ability to accept and reject
- Display the relevant information
- Order based on recently expired bounty
- Clicking extend expiration takes user to issue details with expiration date modal open.
### Current Behavior
### Definition of Done
Front-end is built as shown in design
* Depending on how much we get done in sprint 14, product team to decide when to release this feature.
* Also depends on feedback from continued dashboard research that is happening.
### Data Requirements
- Number of click actions taken on the dashboard
### See Design Here
[See the Latest design ](https://consensys.invisionapp.com/share/NYSOGHX2D8R#/371051245_Dashboard_-1-)