Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder with Dai in my wallet, I should be prompted - in a more prominent way- to turn on DAI or other currency when I select this option in the funder form.
### Why Is this Needed
Need a prompt that is more visibile/prominent for on turning on DAI/any other currency that isn't activated.
10% fee is processed but bounty does not go through.
the problem is when people try to fund a bounty with DAI the first time, has happened ~5 times now. how it goes is:
0) person wants to fund a bounty in DAI — doesn’t get prompted with any issues when they choose it in the drop-down
1) the fee transaction goes through without a hitch (they pay the 10%)
2) the std bounties tx doesn’t work bc they don’t have DAI enabled
so they lose their fee. there isn’t a prompt *before* they pay the fee that says you need to have DAI enabled to use it
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Build Proposed design to solve for the above
- [ ] Review with squad
### Data Requirements
[comment]: # (How will we measure the success of this feature? What kind of tracking is needed for this feature (clicks, impressions, flag)?)
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Related to #4804
> ![token activate modal](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/19514207/62471169-acb1f300-b7ce-11e9-8261-d0b0d7170432.jpg)
further outline of the experience:
• the modal should appear when a funder selects a token that has not been enabled yet.
• clicking 'Enable Token' should open the [Token Settings](https://gitcoin.co/settings/tokens) page in a new tab, so the funder doesn't lose all the data you've put on the funder form.
• clicking 'X' should dismiss the modal. however, if the token is still not enabled, the modal should appear again when a funder tries to proceed.