Workers Auto Approve
As a sponsor of a hackathon prize, I don't exactly know how hackers are approaching the work on my prize (v2)
### User Story
As a funder of a hackathon bounty, I'd like to know how hackers are approaching the work on a prize bounty
### Business Problem
Solves tracking from funder perspective, and sets the stage for a better issue details that highlights projects teams
Create a new customizable hackathon express interest from with the details outlined below.
Another problem that this addresses is for funders to know which team members to payout, when an in-app ability for team formation is created. Thus, when hackers start work / express interest on a hackathon issue, asking for Gitcoin usernames (teammates) would be useful for the sponsors, otherwise the sponsors can't reliably find the right teammates to pay out.
This will be blocked by
1. the data bounty changes, since currently if a team starts work and stops work, all the information will be dropped.
2. we don't have a proper way for a group of people to submit work
Human - We assume that hackers will complete all of this information. We're also assuming that they have previously thought about forming teams and have started on discord.
Business - By adding this new work form, we are hoping that we will get an increased number of submissions at the end of the hackathon.
Tech - Use current work plan display behavior where funder clicks to collapse and expand, to preserve performance.
### Potential Blockers
1. The way interest is currently set up in the bounty states data model affects this ticket. Is there a way to break the interest portion out of the larger bounty states overhaul? (#5102) @danlipert
2. Previously when we implemented "start work", this was not operable with the original "express interest" in the standard bounties contract v1. With the implementation of standard bounties v2, is there additional thinking with the bounty states data model that we need to understand / implement in order to achieve interoperability with SBv2?
### Definition of Done
This work plan information is to be displayed on issue details.
- [ ] build a customizable hackathon work form (new type = hackathon)
- [ ] show this express interest form only if the event_id field for the bounty is not null
- [ ] add a required field called Project Name
- [ ] add a required field called Project Description
- [ ] add an optional field: team members (gitcoin profiles dropdown that can handle selecting multipel gitcoin profiles)
- [ ] **add an optional field called "Discord Handle" for entering their discord handle, have link text there that says "Don't have a Discord? Sign up" (links to gitcoin hackathon discord)**
- [ ] remove logo upload (simplifies technical complexity)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: