Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Because there's good ideas out there, and the community needs to know about them.
Because there's *bad* ideas out there, and the community needs to help the pitcher evolve them.
## First page
Page that lives at `ideas/new`. Page has a web form
* Github username
* Summarize your idea (short text input)
* Tell us more (long markdown input)
* What are you looking for? radio input (select all that apply)
* What are do you have already? radio input (select all that apply)
When it's submitted,
* an email goes to settings.CONTACT_EMAIL
* the data is stored in the DB as a new object `Pitch`
* slackbot posts to `community-general` on gitcoin slack with the title of the idea and a link to it
## Second Page
This page lives at `ideas/title-url-encoded` and is the 'view' page for the idea. It will display the same information as the form, and it will also give the end user the ability to upvote / comment on the idea. one upvote per ip address.
## Third Page
This page is the index page of all of the ideas, and it lives at `ideas/
* Code the frontend (HTML/CSS/JS) for the above three pages (must support tablet + mobile + desktop views)
* Code the backend (DB models) for the above three pages too.
* PR back to the web repo.