Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Because there's good ideas out there, and the community needs to know about them.
Because there's *bad* ideas out there, and the community needs to help the pitcher evolve them.
## First page
Page that lives at `ideas/new`. Page has a web form
* Github username
* Summarize your idea (short text input)
* Tell us more (long markdown input)
* What are you looking for? radio input (select all that apply)
* What are do you have already? radio input (select all that apply)
When it's submitted,
* an email goes to settings.CONTACT_EMAIL
* the data is stored in the DB as a new object `Pitch`
* slackbot posts to `community-general` on gitcoin slack with the title of the idea and a link to it
## Second Page
This page lives at `ideas/title-url-encoded` and is the 'view' page for the idea. It will display the same information as the form, and it will also give the end user the ability to upvote / comment on the idea. one upvote per ip address.
## Third Page
This page is the index page of all of the ideas, and it lives at `ideas/
* Code the frontend (HTML/CSS/JS) for the above three pages (must support tablet + mobile + desktop views)
* Code the backend (DB models) for the above three pages too.
* PR back to the web repo.