Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
please read this before responding to this issue => https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/tree/master/app/gitcoinbot
- add start work functionality
- claim - rename to submit work
- claim [if there is no active bounty] tell the user there is no active bounty and instruct them where to start a bounty
- claim -- use the new gitcoin url format (`https://gitcoin.co/issue/org/repo/num` instead of `https://gitcoin.co/funding/details/?url=url`)
- `@gitcoinbot bounty 0 ETH` -- better bounds checking -- this should not work. check for negatives.
- expand gitcoinbot to work with any of the tokens in tokens.py (not just ETH)
- add a `GitcoinBotResponses` model to the `gitcoinbot/models.py` file which has a `request` and `response` varchar(500) field. program the bot such that if a user queries gitcoinbot with `@gitcoinbot ` (case insensitive) it will respond with `@user_who_queried_me `