Workers Auto Approve
Expose Grant information via API endpoints for Rotki and other api consumers
### User Story
We at Rotki plan to create a premium component that would allow grantees to manage their grant earnings as income and take it into account in their income and Profit/loss report. The issue in our repo is here: https://github.com/rotki/rotki/issues/692
We planned to take all data from the chain but after discussion with @owocki if Gitcoin already has the data and can expose it via an endpoint our task will be easier. And this is probably something other Gitcoin users or applications who want to integrate with Gitcoin may appreciate.
We may still add on-chain verification for people who have their own node connected, but that's not relevant to this issue.
Note: We could probably do the same for grant donors, and count donations as expenses which depending on jurisdiction may also be tax-deductible.
### Required data
#### As a Grantee
Given any ethereum address, return the following if it's a grant receiver:
- name of the Grant
- list of all transactions sent to the grant since the start of time. Each transaction should contain only the following. Absolutely minimum data to not dox the grant donors:
* **`asset sent`**: `ETH`, `DAI`, `SAI` .. whatever
* **`timestamp`**: The UTC timestamp the transaction took place in
* **`amount`**: The final amount received. Minus gitcoin fees. This should be the actual amount the gitcoin grantee receives at the end. Would be best denoted in the WEI (18-decimals or whatever decimal the token has) equivalent.
* [optional] **`clr_round`**: Gitcoin CLR matching round.
* [optional] **`usd_value`**: The equivalent usd value of the `amount` of `asset`. At Rotki we can find that out via integrations with historic price oracles but if you guys already have it then you are saving us API queries.
The above should also contain the CLR matching payouts.
With all the above Rotki should have a complete picture of what the user's grant got and when.
If possible the endpoint should be filtered by timestamp. Two arguments `from_timestamp` and `to_timestamp`. Default from would be `0` and default to would be current time. Time should be UTC.
#### As a Grant donor
We can do the same for grant donors.
Given an address ask for all my gitcoin contributions. This would returns a list with each entry containing:
- **`grant_name`**: The name of the grant the contribution went to
- **`asset_sent`**: `ETH`, `DAI`, `SAI` .. whatever
- **`timestamp`**: The UTC timestamp of the transaction
- **`grant_amount`**: The amount of asset that the user contributed to the grant. Would be best denoted in the WEI (18-decimals or whatever decimal the token has) equivalent.
- **`gitcoin_maintenance_amount`**: The amount of asset (if any) that the user contributed to the gitcoin maintenance fund as gitcoin fees.Would be best denoted in the WEI (18-decimals or whatever decimal the token has) equivalent.
- [optional] **`grant_usd_value`**: The equivalent usd value of the `grant_amount` of `asset`
- [optional] **`gitcoin_usd_value`**: The equivalent usd value of the `gitcoin_maintenance_amount` of `asset`
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: