Workers Auto Approve
BUILD - As a moderator, I want a CLR monitor sybil/collusion attack dashboard so i can see whether CLR is being sybill or collusion attacks
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a moderator, I want a mini CLR monitor dashboard so i can see whether mini CLR is being sybill or collusion attacks
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
bc anti sybil is an ongoing problem
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
a dashboard that is
- moderator only
- available on gitcoin.co under gitcoin.co/modtools (also moderator only page)
- displays all tips in a mini CLR round
- u can navigate by the different match rounds, the data will be loaded from https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/blob/master/app/townsquare/models.py#L335
- for each match round you can see tips with the following columns: pk, created_on, from user info (handle, avatar, account age, ip address, location, ethereum address, account card info (the same card that @octavioamu deployed to town square), to user info (handle, avatar, account age, , ip address, location, ethereum address, account card info (the same card that @octavioamu deployed to town square)
- flag button that when clicked acts similr to the gitcoin grants flag button (allows moderator to write a report about a sybil attack, which is stored in the DB + then emailed to email@example.com)
- user can toggle between looking for sybil on mini CLR vs gitcoin grants CLR
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
original CLR attackable spec : https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/6179
design thread - https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/6492
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: