Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
as a user, i want upvotes / downvotes on tool page, so i can cast my vote on gitcoin's tool direction
this could perhaps allow us to see which tools have the community's buy in and which do not.
1. move the tools from hardcoded dict in the views to having its own model
2. create a new model called 'toolvote' which can be direction == ('up', 'down') and a fk to profile
1. create an upvote and downvote bottom in the tool module [(example)](http://bits.owocki.com/0s1B0Y1a0F0t/Screen%20Shot%202018-03-27%20at%204.50.13%20PM.png)
2. hook it up via ajax to record `ToolVote`s. user must be logged in to record a toolvote and may only vote once per tool.
3. if a user votes a tool up and then votes it down, or visa versa, the latest vote will be recorded for each.
4. each tool module will show the score between the upvote / downvote buttons