Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
0. Via Metamask, be connected to the Main Ethereum Network
### Steps to Reproduce
0. Navigate to someone's Github profile and click the Tip User Button.
1. Fill out the Amount of ETH. I am trying with 0.0001
2. Agree to ToS and sent tip (or fill out info in Advanced, seeing same error for both Simple and Advanced)
### Expected Behavior
0. Tip goes through correctly and recipient lavishes praise upon me for giving them ETH.
### Actual Behavior
0. Encounters this error.
@vs77bb @mbeacom do you see this error?