Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
For [Ethereal Summit](https://etherealsummit.com) on May 11th, we will be distributing 50 ethos coins to the community. Here's what they look like:
# another solidcoin!
If you can't tell just by looking at them, these ethos coins are a continuation of [SolidCoin, which was an experiment we did at ETHDenver in February](https://medium.com/gitcoin/coloradocoin-ethdenver-wrap-up-94fabb667c61).
Check out the above post. The TLDR is -- At ETHDenver, Colorado Coins were used to pay for meals at the food trucks. Afterwards, we used them to send ERC20 tokens called ColoradoCoin to members of the community.
For further inspiration in the SolidCoin space, check out [How Much Is a Cryptotini Worth?](https://medium.com/@kyletut/how-much-is-a-cryptotini-worth-c2a1b351a31b) by Kyle Tut.
# ethos - user flow
OK, with ETHOS -- here's how it works.
Kevin starts with 50 ethos distribution coins at the beginning of the conference. He walks up to someone (anyone really) and says "Do you want to play an emergent social game?"
He hands them a ethos and says "It's got a QR code on the back. Scan it with [Trust Browser](https://trustwalletapp.com/)"
They scan it with their iPhone (sorry, no Android at this point). Up will pop a page that says
H1 - You've received an ethos.
Subheader - Enter your name to continue.
Form element -- Twitter username input
Form element -- disabled (if scanned with web3 browser like Trust Wallet, or enabled if not ) -- web3 address input
Form element - Submit button
When the form is submitted, it will present an error if the [unqiue-6-digit-code] and web3 address has been used before. If no errors, it will
1. present a page that says.
h1 - Got Ethos?
subheader2 - prove it -- give this coin to someone *who you dont know*.
subheader3 -- the faster you perform this task, the more Ethos you will receive.
p - this coin has been shared times. the top coin has been shared times.
button -- close form
1. it will also send a tweet that says ". @ earned some Ethos at #ethereal" with an attachment that is the image of the "sprawl" (see below)
# ethos - image view of the "sprawl"
build a view that exports a gif which visually displays as an animated gif the progression of ethos through the conference. [here](http://bits.owocki.com/2E2n131T1D0w/1_hMKK3fOP9w21PzniC_5ujw.gif) is a nice inspiration gif, though it should be extended with
* names / twitter photos next to each node
* the length of each edge should be relative to the amount of time that the coin took to travel from person to person
# ethos - admin management command
write a management command that can be used to distribute *n* ERC20 ethos tokens to anyone who participated in the experimenet.
* for each participant, *n* = 30 minus the number of minutes that it took that user to distribute the coin to someone else. n may not be lower than 5.
you may reuse the infrastructure setup via coloradocoin (`settings.COLO_ACCOUNT_ADDRESS`, `settings.COLO_ACCOUNT_PRIVATE_KEY` ) . `COLO_ACCOUNT_ADDRESS` is currently set to `0x05Bed3666F8e9507E38Bf065269eAB7eFf95CC35` in case you were wondering
you may assume that @owocki will handle the creation of the actual ERC20 ethos coin. you will just have to hook up the ERC20 interface for sending the coin.
# ethos - database backend
you'll want to store each traversal of ETHos in the backend. I propose you write a new django app called `ethos` and add two models to it
Model 1 - ShortCode
* created_on - datetime
* num_scans - int - default 0
* shortcode - varchar
Model 2 - Hop
* Twitter username
* Twitter picture url
* web3 address
* previous_hop -- foreign key to hop -- nullable (null == first hop)
# Supporting Links
* Please reuse the design of the page at https://gitcoin.co/gas
* Here is a video showing how Colorado Coin worked - https://medium.com/gitcoin/colorado-coin-2fd9a52a88b6
* Here is an reference PR that may help you -- it is by @eswarasai and it is the Colorado Coin redemption flow from ETHDenver -- https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/pull/331
Please submit a first draft of all of the above by May 1st 2018. Since this functionality is time-sensitive, it is important for you as the bounty hunter to be able to commit to delivering within this timebox before you click 'start work'