Workers Auto Approve
Gnosis, Safe , Recurring Transactions
The current Gnosis MultiSig is used by quite some companies, including Gnosis for payments and regular salary payouts. We expect the [Gnosis Safe](https://github.com/gnosis/safe-contracts/) to be used in a similar fashion. Currently, each owner has the same rights. Someone in accounting though, doing the payouts should probably not be able to modify Safe settings. So we need different access rights. Also, there are many regular payments performed which currently are entered manually. It would be great to automate that more.
Please implement a module that allows to specify a regular payment in ETH or tokens that can be executed once a month, max.
### Acceptance criteria:
- The solution is implemented as Gnosis Safe smart contract module in Solidity.
- A recipient address can be specified.
- An amount and ETH/tokens can be specified.
- The transaction can be executed once a month, at max.
- The recurring transfer just needs to be authorized once by a regular Safe tx (or by enabling the module). Once enabled, just one owner is needed to execute it. An external address can be specified as well (optional) which can make the transfer.
- The Safe has the feature to pay for transaction fees with funds from within the contract. The submitter of the transaction gets refunded as part of the transaction (cf. [smart contract](https://github.com/gnosis/safe-contracts/blob/development/contracts/GnosisSafe.sol#L66) and [docs](https://gnosis-safe.readthedocs.io/en/latest/contracts/meta_tx.html)) The recurring transfers module needs to have the same feature.
- Make it possible to specify the transaction value in fiat
- Please use the [DutchX](https://dutchx.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) as price oracle (1USD = 1DAI)
- All smart contracts have 100% test coverage with solidity-coverage
- All public methods have netspecs
- Linters are applied (Solium or Solhint)
- Readme with setup instructions and explanations for implementation details
- All code (Variables, function names, comments) is in English
Additional GNO can be tipped according to the level of technical implementation
Read our [documentation](https://gnosis-safe.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html) to get started.
Contact us via [Gitter](https://gitter.im/gnosis/Safe) in case you need support or have questions.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: