Workers Auto Approve
Build a Subgraph
### **Prize Bounty**
The top 5 winning subgraphs will each win **1,000 DAI**
### Bounty **Description**
The Graph is a query protocol for Web3. You can use The Graph to index data from Ethereum and IPFS for easy querying from front-end applications with GraphQL.
For this bounty, eligible submissions will include a subgraph that indexes data from Ethereum or IPFS. Follow [this guide](https://thegraph.com/docs/define-a-subgraph) to see how to create a subgraph.
The following projects are good candidates for being indexed in a subgraph:
- Graph Explorer: [https://thegraph.com/explorer](https://thegraph.com/explorer)
- Docs: [https://thegraph.com/docs](https://thegraph.com/docs)
- Example subgraph: [https://github.com/graphprotocol/compound-subgraph](https://github.com/graphprotocol/compound-subgraph)
### **Submission Requirements**
- Join our [Discord](https://thegraph.com/discord) and post in our #hackathons channel to share what you are working on
- *Deploy to Graph Explorer* - Graph Explorer makes it easy for developers to discover all the data being indexed on The Graph and easily pull it into their dApps.
- *Include a dApp that uses the GraphQL API* - Use the generated GraphQL API for building your frontend. There are many ways to use GraphQL but we suggest React + Apollo. We've provided a [starter app](https://github.com/graphprotocol/ethdenver-dapp/) if you need it.
- The schema must be customized beyond the auto-generated one from `graph-init`
### **Judging Criteria**
1. Originality: A project that hasn't been done before, or doesn't exist
2. Completeness and complexity of the implementation
3. Usefulness of the data indexed
4. Potential utility of the dApp
5. Code quality
### **Submission Deadline**
July 10th 2019
### **Winner Announcement Date**
July 12th 2019
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: