Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
1. User submits link to existing tweet
2. Tweet content immortalized on ETH blockchain, bonding curve token established for that particular tweet
3. Users buy/sell tokens for each tweet (using ETH or DAI), tweets ranked by USD equivalent market cap
Buy/sell curve is asymmetrical (different in & out), so people always buy at a slight premium and sell at a slight discount relative to circulation (see image: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*jh-YF3xpRSLKL_DZPsB7KA.png). Profits are pooled in a wallet that I control.
Issue will be considered complete when platform is usable and functions as described.
Tools to make this as easy as possible:
1. Alpha code for curation markets: https://github.com/ConsenSys/curationmarkets
2. Easy-onboarding web wallet: http://portis.io (please integrate, makes metamask unnecessary. This is required)
3. Intro to curation markets: https://medium.com/@simondlr/introducing-curation-markets-trade-popularity-of-memes-information-with-code-70bf6fed9881
4. Reddit code: https://github.com/reddit (optional, but would be awesome)
See Readme for full background and details on what future versions may include.