Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
1. User submits link to existing tweet
2. Tweet content immortalized on ETH blockchain, bonding curve token established for that particular tweet
3. Users buy/sell tokens for each tweet (using ETH or DAI), tweets ranked by USD equivalent market cap
Buy/sell curve is asymmetrical (different in & out), so people always buy at a slight premium and sell at a slight discount relative to circulation (see image: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*jh-YF3xpRSLKL_DZPsB7KA.png). Profits are pooled in a wallet that I control.
Issue will be considered complete when platform is usable and functions as described.
Tools to make this as easy as possible:
1. Alpha code for curation markets: https://github.com/ConsenSys/curationmarkets
2. Easy-onboarding web wallet: http://portis.io (please integrate, makes metamask unnecessary. This is required)
3. Intro to curation markets: https://medium.com/@simondlr/introducing-curation-markets-trade-popularity-of-memes-information-with-code-70bf6fed9881
4. Reddit code: https://github.com/reddit (optional, but would be awesome)
See Readme for full background and details on what future versions may include.