Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Chainlink to launch a new bug bounty program to secure the Chainlink protocol. Chainlink is the …
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Bloom is looking for great developers to help us build out the Bloom Share Kit ecosystem. Share Kit is the mechanism used for registering or authenticating on third-party websites and apps using your BloomID, providing individuals with a secure, encrypted way to access services without sharing private data, all without the need for usernames and passwords.
Share Kit can also be used to ask users for verified data where needed. For example, you could ask for a verified mobile phone number to send them SMS messages, or ask for verified data to comply with Know Your Client (KYC) regulations. It’s as easy as scanning a QR code or tapping a button!
Here is an example of how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcSxy4CnfM
We have DOM and React-based libraries. Now we’re turning to the community to help us build and maintain the following Share Kit libraries. This bounty is worth 500 DAI and needs your help!
# Share Kit Library Conversion to Angular.js Bounty
## Technical Specifications
- Must expose all necessary types (if language has type system)
- Types available [here](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/types.ts)
- Interfaces available [here](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/util.ts)
- Please ensure you read and adhere to the comments in the code
- Must have adequate tests to cover the features implemented
- Existing tests:
- Use of a UI component framework similar to [Storybook](https://storybook.js.org/) is preferred
### Share Kit Verification Implementation Requirements:
Must expose all the same functions in [share-kit/src/utils](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/util.ts) and [share-kit/src/txUtils](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit/blob/master/src/txUtils.ts)
### Desktop and Mobile (e.g. Angular, Vue, Xamarin):
- Can be based on existing [share-kit](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit) library if applicable
- Detects platform and renders a button on mobile, or QR code on desktop/laptop
- Must also allow for override via configuration
- Button should be default for mobile devices
- QR Code:
- Appends the query param `share-kit-from=qr` to the provided requestData.url
- Draws a QR code with the base64 encoded requestData
- Desktop-based demo [available here](https://bloom.co/identity)
- Offer customization of:
- Foreground and background color
- Logo (image, width, height, opacity) and whether or not it should be visible
- error correction level
- Desktop-based demo [available here](https://bloom.co/docs/share-kit/demo)
- Default the options to the same values in the base share-kit implementation
- Default options [available here](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit#qroptions)
- Library must have the ability to update and remove the QR code after initial rendering
- If applicable to the platform
- Bloom uses [Bowser](https://github.com/lancedikson/bowser) to detect `UserAgent`; you can use this library or a similar one to determine whether the button or QR code should be displayed
## Relevant GitHub repositories:
- [Share Kit](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit)
- [Receive Kit](https://github.com/hellobloom/receive-kit)
- [Share Kit React](https://github.com/hellobloom/share-kit-react)
- [Bloom Starter](https://github.com/hellobloom/bloom-starter)