Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### What you will learn
- Feed API data into your Ethereum smart contract using a decentralized oracle.
- You must know at least one programming language
- Basic knowledge of how Ethereum and smart contracts work
### App requirements
- **Use case**: Ultimate Package Tracker
- **Data source**: La Poste API (or another tracking service like UPS)
- **Input**: tracking ID
- **Output**: simple delivery status (or 0: not delivered, 1: delivered).
### What I need to do?
1. Apply for the [related Gitcoin issue here](https://gitcoin.co/issue/iExecBlockchainComputing/iexec-apps/23/3420)
2. Follow this step by step tutorial: [How To Build a Decentralized Oracle on Ethereum](https://medium.com/iex-ec/how-to-build-a-decentralized-oracle-on-ethereum-a-step-by-step-guide-d8c14719b69f)
3. Submit a pull request with your code
4. Get your reward!