Workers Auto Approve
[$4000 DNAs] Use sign-in with Idena function
### Prize Title
- [$4000 in DNAs] - Use Sign-In with Idena function on a website to give extra privileges to Idena validated users
### Prize Bounty
- $4k total in DNAs:
- First place gets $1.5k
- Second place gets $1k
- Third place gets $500
- Fourth place gets $500
- Fifth place gets $500
- Hackers receive prizes only if they meet the submission requirements.
### Challenge Description
- In this challenge, we would like to see that your website or application can authenticate users with the Idena app (read about sign-in with Idena protocol [here](https://github.com/idena-network/idena-desktop/wiki/DNA-url)) using the Idena cryptoidentity address and give them useful privileges depending on their cryptoidentity status on the Idena blockchain.
- Be creative and show how the cryptoidentity can be used.
Idena is a novel way to formalize people on the blockchain. It does not collect or store personally identifiable information. Idena proves the humanness and uniqueness of its participants by running an AI-hard Turing test at the same time for everyone around the globe. The Idena blockchain is driven by proof-of-person consensus: Every node is linked to a cryptoidentity, one single person with equal voting power.
The Idena validated participants registry is a list of addresses with proven semi-uniqueness of their owners (see examples in the [Idena blockchain explorer](https://scan.idena.io/epoch/44#identities)). Each Idena participant can own one valid cryptoidentity address, it is difficult to have two or more.
The uniqueness of participants is proven by the fact that they provide answers for flip-puzzles synchronously. A single person is not able to validate herself multiple times because of a very limited timeframe for submission of the answers. The validation status of a participant is not forever. It expires when the next epoch starts. Participants should prolong their validation status for every new epoch. Read more in the Idena website [FAQ section](https://idena.io/?view=faq).
### Submission Requirements
- All code must be open source.
- Submissions must use the Sign-in with Idena protocol (see [here](https://github.com/idena-network/idena-desktop/wiki/DNA-url))
- The website must authenticate users with the Idena app (see example in [Idena blockchain explorer](https://scan.idena.io))
- The website must provide something useful for Idena users with a validated cryptoidentity (Newbie, Verified, Human): voting rights, sybil-protected polls, QV, QF, oracle function, etc.
### Submission Deadline
- Official end date of the hackathon
### Judging Criteria
- How likely is the application to be used by Idena users.
- How does the website or the application use Idena user address (e.g. age or [cryptoidentity status](https://idena.io/?view=faq#faq-validation-6): Not validated, Candiate, Newbie, Validated, Human, Suspended, Zombie).
- Novelty of the use case.
- The potential positive impact for the Idena ecosystem.
### Winner Announcement Date
- June 22nd, 2020
- https://idena.io Idena website
- https://idena.io/?view=faq FAQ
- https://idena.io/?view=download Idena app download page
- https://github.com/idena-network/idena-desktop Idena app github repo
- https://github.com/idena-network/idena-desktop/wiki/DNA-url Sign-in with Idena standard
- http://rpc.idena.io Idena node RPC
- https://api.idena.io/api Idena indexer public API (e.g. [identity status](http://api.idena.io/api/Identity/0xdF06e6552..................31754d7893A7), [identity age](http://api.idena.io/api/Identity/0xdF06e6552..................31754d7893A7/age))
- https://scan.idena.io Idena blockchain explorer with the sign-in function
- https://github.com/idena-network/idena-explorer Idena blockchain explorer repo
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: