Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
In the first of a series of tutorials we would like a post with a meaningful example on how to create an application that uses the [3box profile hover plugin](https://docs.3box.io/build/plugins/profile-hover). This may require some initial explanation of 3box, how it works and some basic examples.
**Please read the deliverables and guidelines, failure to follow them, may result in removal from the bounty**
- An outline as a PR before you start work on the article
- A final article as a PR
- Article posted to Kauri.io with images and tags
- A code repo for the example used in the article
- We have a technical audience, you can go into details.
- Use simple technical English and as little passive voice and future tense as possible.
- We have a work-in-progress automated style checker and an editor that/who makes suggestions on your language, learn from them :)
- Word count is not a definition of done, covering the topic outlined above is.