Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The new [Metamask plugin API](https://github.com/MetaMask/metamask-plugin-beta/wiki) is in beta, but we would like a tutorial created that shows the reader how to build a reasonably meaningful plugin for Metamask.
- An outline before you start work on the article
- A final article
- Article posted to Kauri.io with images and tags
- A code repo for the example used in the article
- We have a technical audience, you can go into details.
- Use simple technical English and as little passive voice and future tense as possible.
- Word count is not a definition of done, covering the topic outlined above is.