Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
The task is to implement a frontend for a REST API that works like the one in bes-dummy. It has to be implemented in a Wordpress site, which already partially exists. The application is a site where users can buy voucher codes using a system called Neosurf. After a voucher has been acquired, it can be redeemed against a certain amount of Bitcoins.
We have a Wordpress server running, to which you get access for this task. This issue consists of several subtasks:
1. Implement the purchase site where users can purchase their vouchers using Neosurf. The backend is a REST API and generates the codes. Neosurf has a Wordpress plugin which should be used.
2. Implement the redeem page. We already have a prototype for that, which can be amended. The redeem process is a three step process, in which the user enters the code (step 1), the target wallet address (step 2) and then gets a guaranteed exchange rate for 5 seconds, which is displayed in step 3. After these 5 seconds, the price is refreshed and the site reloads. A visible countdown in form of a loading bar is shown.
3. Make sure all components work well together. There will be feedback rounds for fine tuning.
4. We have a slack channel for collaboration, in which you will be invited to discuss issues and details.
5. Ensure the wordpress plugins used work well and are the latest version. Document where necessary (e.g.when some steps have to be performed before updating some component).