Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
* Build an Arbitrable dapp.
* An Arbitrable application is an application where users can have disputes which need to resolved. Common examples include:
* Curated Registries ("Does this item belong to this list?").
* Escrow systems ("Should this user get paid?").
* Oracles ("Did this event occur?").
* You can find Arbitrable dapp ideas on [this document](https://github.com/kleros/hackathon/blob/master/Arbitrable%20Dapp%20Ideas.pdf) or purse your own.
* You can communicate with the Kleros team in the #hackathon channel of [Kleros slack](http://slack.kleros.io/).
* You can use a [centralized arbitrator](https://centralizedarbitrator.fyi/) on Kovan testnet as your Arbitrator. It behaves in a manner similar to Kleros and it does not require specific knowledge of Kleros to be used.
* It should follow [ERC792](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/792) and [ERC1497](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/1497) standards making it arbitrable by Kleros (and other Arbitrators fulfilling those standard requirements).
* Must have an open source license.
* You can reuse already existing smart contracts (Curated [list ones](https://github.com/kleros/kleros-interaction/tree/master/contracts/standard/permission) for example) or create your owns.
* You can focus on the UI (by reusing contracts for a different purpose), focus on the contracts (create a dapp with minimum viable UI) or do both.
* The submission should run on the Kovan testnet.
* April 30th
* [Readiness level](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_readiness_level) of the submission
* Usefulness of the submission
* Level of technical implementation
* Judging will be at the end of the Hackathon on April 30th
* Amount - 4000$ worth of PNK