Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
* Build an Arbitrable dapp.
* An Arbitrable application is an application where users can have disputes which need to resolved. Common examples include:
* Curated Registries ("Does this item belong to this list?").
* Escrow systems ("Should this user get paid?").
* Oracles ("Did this event occur?").
* You can find Arbitrable dapp ideas on [this document](https://github.com/kleros/hackathon/blob/master/Arbitrable%20Dapp%20Ideas.pdf) or purse your own.
* You can communicate with the Kleros team in the #hackathon channel of [Kleros slack](http://slack.kleros.io/).
* You can use a [centralized arbitrator](https://centralizedarbitrator.fyi/) on Kovan testnet as your Arbitrator. It behaves in a manner similar to Kleros and it does not require specific knowledge of Kleros to be used.
* It should follow [ERC792](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/792) and [ERC1497](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/1497) standards making it arbitrable by Kleros (and other Arbitrators fulfilling those standard requirements).
* Must have an open source license.
* You can reuse already existing smart contracts (Curated [list ones](https://github.com/kleros/kleros-interaction/tree/master/contracts/standard/permission) for example) or create your owns.
* You can focus on the UI (by reusing contracts for a different purpose), focus on the contracts (create a dapp with minimum viable UI) or do both.
* The submission should run on the Kovan testnet.
* April 30th
* [Readiness level](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_readiness_level) of the submission
* Usefulness of the submission
* Level of technical implementation
* Judging will be at the end of the Hackathon on April 30th
* Amount - 1000$ worth of PNK
* The first place reward is 4000$ for a total reward of 5000$.