Workers Auto Approve
[Bug Bounty: up to 50 ETH] Multiple Arbitrable Transaction
# Multiple Arbitrable Transactions Bounties
This is a bug bounty on the [Multiple Arbitrable Transaction contract](https://github.com/kleros/kleros-interaction/blob/master/contracts/standard/arbitration/MultipleArbitrableTransaction.sol).
Bugs are rewarded up to 50 ETH according to this classification:
- Critical Bugs: 50 ETH
for bugs that enable stealing significant user funds.
- Major Bugs: 25 ETH
for bugs that can lock user funds or enable stealing a low amount (such as the fees) of them.
- Minor Bugs: 5 ETH
for smaller bugs.
**If you found a bug you can send a mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.**
## Multiple Arbitrable Transactions
- Sender makes an arbitrable transaction to a receiver. It can be automatically executed after _timeoutPayment.
- The sender can have the contract pay (in part of totally) the amount using pay.
- The receiver can have the contract reimburse (in part or totally) the sender by using reimburse.
- Both parties can pay arbitration fees, giving some time to the other to pay the fees too to create a dispute. If one party fails to pay the fees, this party forfeits the amount.
- Note that in case the arbitrator changes the fees after one party paid it, the burden of fee payment can make multiple back and forth. In practice, fees should not change that often and it should be an edge case. Extra fees due to over-payment or fee change are reimbursed.
- The arbitrator which is [ERC792](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/792) can rule disputes in favor of either party. The winning party gets the amount in the contract and is reimbursed the fees.
- If the arbitrator "rules 0", the amount in the contract (initial value and remaining fees) is split within the parties (weis being trapped due to rounding are OK).
### Smart Contract Guidelines
We use [those guidelines](https://kleros.gitbook.io/contributing-md/code-style-and-guidelines/solidity) to write smart contracts. In particular, we do not try to prevent stupid behaviors at the contract level but leave this task to the UI. Letting the possibility to a user to harm itself is not a vulnerability (but should of course be dealt at the UI level).
Violation of guidelines are not vulnerabilities but can be reported as "suggestion for tips".
### Bounty Rules
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on the slack channel ([slack.kleros.io](https://slack.kleros.io) #smart-contract-review) or by sending a mail to email@example.com .
- All this code is provided under MIT license and can be reused by other projects. If you don't hesitate to inform us and we may list your deployed contracts in the @deployed of the RAB pragma.
- Good luck hunting and have fun hunting!
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: