Workers Auto Approve
[Bug Bounty: up to 50 ETH] Kleros - Realito Integration
# Kleros - Realitio Integration
This is a bug bounty on the [Realitio Arbitrator Proxy contract](https://github.com/kleros/kleros-interaction/blob/master/contracts/standard/proxy/RealitioArbitratorProxy.sol) and on [Realitio](https://github.com/realitio/realitio-contracts/blob/b730748df4ca1f39110dfcd9dc6dc764fc92ce3f/truffle/contracts/Realitio.sol).
Bugs are rewarded up to 50 ETH according to this classification:
- Critical Bugs: 50 ETH
for bugs that can significantly change the result of the Oracle or lead to a party losing a significant amount of ETH.
- Major Bugs: 25 ETH
for bugs that can prevent a party to win a significant amount of ETH it should otherwise have won.
- Minor Bugs: 5 ETH
for smaller bugs.
**If you find a bug you can send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.**
## Realtio Arbitrator Proxy
- This proxy creates a [ERC792](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/792) Arbitrable contract acting as a Realitio arbitrator (see [this example](https://github.com/realitio/realitio-contracts/blob/b730748df4ca1f39110dfcd9dc6dc764fc92ce3f/truffle/contracts/Arbitrator.sol) and [the documentation](https://realitio.github.io/docs/html/arbitrators.html)).
- For realitio, see the [documentation](https://realitio.github.io/docs/html/) and the [dapp](https://realitio.github.io/).
### Smart Contract Guidelines
We use [those guidelines](https://kleros.gitbook.io/contributing-md/code-style-and-guidelines/solidity) to write smart contracts. In particular, we do not try to prevent stupid behaviors at the contract level but leave this task to the UI. Letting the possibility to a user to harm itself is not a vulnerability (but should of course be dealt at the UI level).
Violation of guidelines are not vulnerabilities but can be reported as "suggestion for tips". Note that we've developed the proxy but not Realitio. This means Realitio code may follow different guidelines.
### Bounty Rules
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on the slack channel ([slack.kleros.io](https://slack.kleros.io) #smart-contract-review) or by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All this code is provided under MIT license and can be reused by other projects. If you don't hesitate to inform us and we may list your deployed contracts in the @deployed of the RAB pragma.
- Good luck hunting and have fun hunting!
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: