Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
# Kleros - Realitio Integration
This is a bug bounty on the [Realitio Arbitrator Proxy contract](https://github.com/kleros/kleros-interaction/blob/master/contracts/standard/proxy/RealitioArbitratorProxy.sol) and on [Realitio](https://github.com/realitio/realitio-contracts/blob/b730748df4ca1f39110dfcd9dc6dc764fc92ce3f/truffle/contracts/Realitio.sol).
Bugs are rewarded up to 50 ETH according to this classification:
- Critical Bugs: 50 ETH
for bugs that can significantly change the result of the Oracle or lead to a party losing a significant amount of ETH.
- Major Bugs: 25 ETH
for bugs that can prevent a party to win a significant amount of ETH it should otherwise have won.
- Minor Bugs: 5 ETH
for smaller bugs.
**If you find a bug you can send a mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.**
## Realtio Arbitrator Proxy
- This proxy creates a [ERC792](https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/792) Arbitrable contract acting as a Realitio arbitrator (see [this example](https://github.com/realitio/realitio-contracts/blob/b730748df4ca1f39110dfcd9dc6dc764fc92ce3f/truffle/contracts/Arbitrator.sol) and [the documentation](https://realitio.github.io/docs/html/arbitrators.html)).
- For realitio, see the [documentation](https://realitio.github.io/docs/html/) and the [dapp](https://realitio.github.io/).
### Smart Contract Guidelines
We use [those guidelines](https://kleros.gitbook.io/contributing-md/code-style-and-guidelines/solidity) to write smart contracts. In particular, we do not try to prevent stupid behaviors at the contract level but leave this task to the UI. Letting the possibility to a user to harm itself is not a vulnerability (but should of course be dealt at the UI level).
Violation of guidelines are not vulnerabilities but can be reported as "suggestion for tips". Note that we've developed the proxy but not Realitio. This means Realitio code may follow different guidelines.
### Bounty Rules
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on the slack channel ([slack.kleros.io](https://slack.kleros.io) #smart-contract-review) or by sending a mail to email@example.com .
- All this code is provided under MIT license and can be reused by other projects. If you don't hesitate to inform us and we may list your deployed contracts in the @deployed of the RAB pragma.
- Good luck hunting and have fun hunting!