Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
All the tokens registered with the Leap Network receive a "color", a number from 0 — 655326 space. This color is being [used](https://docs.leapdao.org/recipes/own-token/) in transactions to designate the token used by the transaction. The color space is split between tokens of different types like this:
* [0 ... 32768] — ERC20 tokens
* [32769 ... 49152] — NFT/ERC721
* [49153 ... 65536] — [NST/ERC1948](http://eips.ethereum.org/EIPS/eip-1948)
Bridge UI shows the tokens registered on the network by reading them from contract. To get them, it checks if the color is taken by querying them one by one starting from the left boundary of the color space (e.g. 32769 for NFTs):
Reading NST color space from the contract is not implemented. So even if you [register an NST](https://github.com/leapdao/leap-contracts/blob/master/contracts/Vault.sol#L71) it won't be visible on bridge UI.
- [ ] Make NSTs should be visible on a Register token page
- [ ] Make token page in Explorer work for NST
- [ ] Do not show NSTs on a wallet page. They are not meant to be transferred manually
**Optional (extra tips if any of these is complete as well):**
- [ ] Explorer: NST transactions should be displayed correctly
- [ ] something else which makes sense in the context of the issue
**Environment for test:**
As of now, there is an NST token registered with a testnet, which is not visible on Bridge UI. To run the bridge UI with this network use `CONFIG=testnet yarn start`.