Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Governance proposals are changes to the plasma contract that are held for 7 days before applied to the contract. They are displayed for all users to see on [testnet](https://testnet.leapdao.org/governance) and [mainnet](https://mainnet.leapdao.org/governance).
Add more detailed description for each type of proposal, so that it is easier to understand the consequence of the change
- [ ] for each of the possible governance parameter change, show the human-friendly description (maybe hidden by default to reduce noise for power users) on how the parameter affects the network.
- [ ] distinguish between different contract upgrade proposals (operator, exitHandler, bridge, swapRegistry). Again, use human-friendly description
- [ ] show link to the contract code for contract upgrade proposals — maybe just a link to the repo for now until we have something like https://github.com/leapdao/network-governance/issues/17 implemented)
- [ ] show link to the contract code for governance upgrade proposals
- [ ] show basic token information (name, ticker, NFT or not, link to etherscan) for register token proposals
### Bounty setup
gardener: @troggy / 10%
worker: ___ / 70%
reviewer: ___ / 20%