Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
1. find a way to measure how many UTXOs have been created/spent during the last month.
2. propose metric and get feedback on slack.
3. implement micro-service (ideally without active infrastructure, we like AWS lambda) to collect and expose metric.
- hosted microservice for testnet
- hosted microservice for mainnet
## Gain for the project
- ability to measure utilization of chain.
- ability to conclude how much transactions we have taken off the mainnet.
bounty gardener: @johannbarbie / 10%
bounty worker: name / share
bounty reviewer: name / share