Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**What's the problem? (required)**
Protocol status is not shown in the explorer.
**What's the current behavior? (required)**
No protocol status
**Describe a possible solution you've considered (optional)**
Create a modal for protocol status.
The information displayed in the modal are:
* \# blocks until next round (already in `Round.js` in graphql. Look at graphql-sdk for example. For UI example, look at `explorer/src/components/BasicNavbar.js -> connectCurrentRoundQuery` for example)
* Max active transoders (add `bondingManager -> getTranscoderPoolMaxSize` to sdk first)
* inflation per round (waiting for https://github.com/livepeer/livepeerjs/issues/116)
* target bonding rate (need to be added to the sdk first)
* \# LPT bonded (need to be added to the sdk first, and then graphql)
* unbonding period (already in sdk, need to be added to graphql)
* Add a "Status" callout next to the green round indicator on the top left. This should trigger the modal.
* Create the modal, set up the proper layout for displaying the information (`# blocks until next round`, `max active transcoders`, `inflation per round`, `target bonding rate`, `# LPT bonded`, `unbonding period`).
* **For this gitcoin issue, you only have to add `# blocks until next round`.**
**Additional context (optional)**