Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Describe the bug (required)**
When using Brave to load a page with the media.livepeer.org player embedded as an iframe, no content loads.
**Expected behaviour (required)**
I expect that when I load livepeer's player in Brave, that it beahves the same as when I load livepeer's player in Chrome / Safari / Firefox.
**To Reproduce (required)**
1. Create a page with the following iframe embedded:
(reference implementation uploaded to ipfs [here](https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmV82iG2opdNgp6ijh5GzSEJ2jqFfrW4m9BcS7ScJJrbri).
2. Load using Chrome / Firefox / Safari - and see that it works nicely :)
3. Load using Brave, and see a blank black box, without a `L O A D I N G` message, and without any lovely content ;(
Incidentally, loading [this page](https://media.livepeer.org/embed/0x0dDB225031cCB58fF42866f82D907F7766899014) in Brave works fine.
- Device: MacBook Pro 2017
- OS: MacOS High Sierrs
- Browser: Brave (www.brave.com)
- Version: 0.23.77
Spot the odd one out:
**Additional context (optional)**
Given the following, I would like to see this resolved with high priority:
1. Brave / BasicAttentionToken is rapidly becoming the standard browser for the Ethereum eco-system, as a viable alternative to Chrome / Google. It has MetaMask built-in (yaaay) and has a growing community.
2. The ability to embed livestreams is one of Livepeer's primary differentiators compared with YouTube Live / Facebook Live. Having it work very well is important as we seek to lure content publishers away from the Google mothership.