Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Describe the bug (required)**
When using Brave to load a page with the media.livepeer.org player embedded as an iframe, no content loads.
**Expected behaviour (required)**
I expect that when I load livepeer's player in Brave, that it beahves the same as when I load livepeer's player in Chrome / Safari / Firefox.
**To Reproduce (required)**
1. Create a page with the following iframe embedded:
(reference implementation uploaded to ipfs [here](https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmV82iG2opdNgp6ijh5GzSEJ2jqFfrW4m9BcS7ScJJrbri).
2. Load using Chrome / Firefox / Safari - and see that it works nicely :)
3. Load using Brave, and see a blank black box, without a `L O A D I N G` message, and without any lovely content ;(
Incidentally, loading [this page](https://media.livepeer.org/embed/0x0dDB225031cCB58fF42866f82D907F7766899014) in Brave works fine.
- Device: MacBook Pro 2017
- OS: MacOS High Sierrs
- Browser: Brave (www.brave.com)
- Version: 0.23.77
Spot the odd one out:
**Additional context (optional)**
Given the following, I would like to see this resolved with high priority:
1. Brave / BasicAttentionToken is rapidly becoming the standard browser for the Ethereum eco-system, as a viable alternative to Chrome / Google. It has MetaMask built-in (yaaay) and has a growing community.
2. The ability to embed livestreams is one of Livepeer's primary differentiators compared with YouTube Live / Facebook Live. Having it work very well is important as we seek to lure content publishers away from the Google mothership.